Are you planning to launch a mobile app for your startups but confuse about selecting the cross-platform framework? Well, let me tell you Flutter is the first choice of most of the developers for startups. Flutter can provide feature-rich mobile applications without even putting a significant burden on your pocket.
No wonders, mobile apps play a crucial in the success of the business. There are approximately 2.7 million apps available in Google Play Store and 1.84 Million apps in Apple’s app store, so it clearly states that mobile apps are so much in demand in the market. These days, numerous options are available for startups to create their mobile apps in 2020. It is so apparent that you must be wondering why we have chosen Flutter as the best framework for your startups. You don’t need to worry, here in this article you will get all your answers.
Flutter – A leading language for developing cross-platform mobile apps
Some of the top companies that use the flutter framework for creating their mobile apps include Alibaba, realtor.com, eBay, and Dream11, and so on.
Stats that speaks louder – Flutter
Here, we have some of the following popular stats about Flutter mobile app development that you must know-
- According to Google Trends, Flutter is the second most leading language for cross-platform mobile app development, followed by React Native.
- Some of the top enterprises have chosen Flutter to make beautiful apps in no time.
- According to a Stackoverflow survey, Flutter is the third most loved libraries, frameworks, and tools.
Why Should Startups Choose Flutter?
Here are the significant benefits that your startup can avail with the Flutter association:
As we know, there are two ways to create a mobile application for any business. One is native application development, and the other is cross-platform mobile application development. Cross-platform is considered the top choice of most developers as it allows them to create an app that can work efficiently for both of the significant platforms, including ios and android systems, without compromising efficiency. Also, Flutter is faster, more accessible, and affordable. Hence, Flutter is the perfect choice for startups as it is cross-platform.
- Lower Testing Time
Flutter apps take less time to be tested for developers, as there is only a single codebase. Also, there are so few chances of bugs in coding as there is a single codebase for both the platforms, including Android and iOS. Hence, Flutter is the perfect choice to create an application for startups.
- Dart is Perfect For Multiple Languages.
Dart is Flutter’s object-oriented language that is quite easy to learn.
- Flutter is an Open-Source
As we have mentioned above, Flutter is an open-source platform, making it easier for developers to create even complex apps. With Flutter, developers can turn your app idea into reality as they get countless options to create an app. They can leverage the broad choice of built-in beautiful material design, including rich motion APIs, Cupertino widgets, smooth, natural scrolling behavior, and so on.
- Hot-Reload feature
As Flutter has a cross-platform so, it makes the development process short. The hot-reload feature of Flutter makes the development process even faster. It allows developers to view real-time changes in the coding that helps to enhance the developer’s productivity 10x times.
Some More Noteworthy Features to Flutter
* Flutter’s framework is supported by an advanced API that allows developers to leverage faster, cleaner, and smoother app animations.
* Flutter is far easier to install into your existing app, so you can easily integrate new UI in the old app.
* Flutter allows developers to have Google’s firebase support as a back-end, that helps them to create server less and scalable apps.
* Google’s Flutter is well-equipped with the Native Advanced RISC Machines (ARM) code that helps in creating apps for tech businesses and startup ventures.
With millions of companies launching each year, it is quite difficult for startups to make their brand stand in the industry with a tight budget. It is suggested to start your app in a cross-platform app development framework to create apps for both platforms, including Android and iOS, with a single codebase.
Undeniably, Flutter is the perfect choice for any startups. If you find any confusion at any point in Flutter app development, I would recommend you to choose Mobulous, mobile app development company that can provide you the stunning apps under the limited budget.